Monday, July 5, 2010

A suggestion for bp & others like them.


I have a suggestion for BP & all the others like them.

By now, it has become obvious to every one of us who is paying even a modicum of attention that you hate your children.

That you hate your family.

That you hate yourself.

That you wish to stamp out every semblance of life from everything that you see around you.

That you will not rest until you’ve sold the world’s last black ashen remains to the last charred & choking consumer in exchange for the last black penny to be found anywhere.

& that is all good & that is fine & that is capitalism, baby, which is a thing that God & America LOVE LOVE LOVE. But you’re working so hard at it & I’d like to make things easier on you, so here’s a little suggestion – offered to you completely free of charge – from which I believe you might profit:

Why don’t you go kill your own kids & leave ours alone?

Why don’t you – right here & now – stop reading this blog, shut off your computer, go on upstairs & murder the fruit of your own fucking loins?

Go pour benzene into the ground around your own oak tree? Shoot arsenic & asbestos into your own wife's veins?

Why don't you get back @ your own your momma by shooting HER in the forehead? It wasn’t MY momma who whipped you when you was a boy.

I know what you’re thinking, but I am confident you can get away with these killings. You’ve successfully lobbied for the right to kill MY family for years. You’ve dumped mercury into my drinking water & weird hormones into my beef, & no one’s gone to jail for THAT! No, you’ve made sure THAT was perfectly legal.

Surely you can get the police & politicians to look the other way now for a couple lousy strangulations in your own home!

You can kill the kiddos quickly, you can kill them mercifully, & not at all in the slow, cruel, drawn-out manner in which you’re killing the rest of us.

In fact, I really wanna know why you haven’t already walked into their rooms just upstairs & killed them while they slept?

What the hell are you waiting for?

Is it because there’s no money in it?

Cos I’m confident that we could come to some sort of an arrangement, you & I...

4 comments:

  1. Your suggestion puts to words and fires up a rage that smoulders inside me about certain unhealthy directions corporations, this country, and the world are headed if the bp type bs isn't kept in check. You amaze and inspire. You make me proud and thankful. You give me hope. hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the most spontaneously angry thing I've written in ages.

    I liked it, haha...

    ReplyDelete